Sunday, December 10, 2006

CHRISTMAS DECORATION


Hey all! Its Christmas time & the first thing that I need to do is to make plans to decorate my house. So, first I will decide on the sort of Christmas look that I want to achieve. Whether it should be beautiful and elegant Christmas decorations? Or Whether it should be whimsical decorations that reflects a child’s love for Christmas? Whether a bright decorations in the living room and a more subdued look in the dining room would look good or not. It will take me a few minutes to decide on it and then my plan for Christmas decoration will become much easier.

Grouping similar Christmas decorations together is another way to simplify my Christmas decoration. I will create a small village of snowmen or a choir of
singing angels on the mantle. I will use snow-globes on side tables in similar colors to coordinate the look and place Christmas candle holders on shelves and tables to finish the theme.

To add warmth and a coordinated look to my Christmas decorations, I would garnish the decoration with lighting and fabrics. I would use Christmas fabrics to create table runners, throw blankets, tablecloths, and throw pillows that coordinate with my Christmas decorations.
Christmas candles would add the ultimate finishing touch to my Christmas decor. This is because, not only do candles create a warm glowing look, they add the unmistakable smells of Christmas. Scented candles such as cinnamon, pine, apple cider and peppermint all add the perfect Christmas touch and am definitely going to use them this Christmas to make my Christmas decoration JUST PERFECT!! This is because with just a little thought and creativity Christmas decorations can give our home a warm and inviting feel for the holiday season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home